Are you ready to join Ultimate Health Plans? Check the list
of requirements below to see if you're eligible to join.
Generally, you are eligible to join Ultimate Health Plans if
- You have Medicare Parts A and B
- You do not have end-stage renal disease (though some exceptions apply)
- You are lawfully present in the United States and are not incarcerated
- You are applying during an approved enrollment period
- If you’re applying outside of this time, please call us to find
out if you’re eligible for a special election period). We’re here to help.
Please contact one of our friendly representatives at:
- Toll-Free: 1-855-858-7526
- TTY/TDD users should call 711
- Monday through Sunday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
During certain times of the year we may use alternative technologies to answer your call on weekends and Federal holidays.
How to Enroll
- Review the plan information documents available on this site. If you have questions, please call us, we’re here to help.
- To enroll, fill out the form and return it to us at
Ultimate Health Plans
P.O. Box 6560
Spring Hill, FL 34611
- You can also enroll online through the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
website. Follow the instructions on the site to complete you enrollment. CMS will send us your
- Call 1-855-858-7526 to speak with an Ultimate Health Plans representative.
This page was last modified: 2/19/2020 10:40:19 PM